Ruby on Rails Developer (closed)
I need a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer for a financial client in NYC.
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Prior experience designing, implementing, and maintaining Ruby on Rails based components in a consumer facing web environment
- Conceptualize and build efficient, well-organized web applications
- Work on all levels of the technical stack, from front-end styling to back-end coding
- Be familiar with trends in web design and technologies
- Rapidly solve problems and bugs
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL and Oracle
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
- Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Familiarity with the MVC model
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Superb analytical skills, self directed, excellent communication skills with engineers and non-engineers, strong team ethic, and pays close attention to details
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle , including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations .
Send resumes in word format to Victor@x-pertize.com