Greetings from National Systems,
We have an interesting opportunity for you with ourDirect CLIENT.The position & the requirement details are mentioned below.
If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have any friends who would be interested......
Title: WLM (Workload Management) Engineer
Location: Hopewell, NJ OR New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months +
WLM (Workload Management) Engineer
• Participates in project calls and works with internal bank groups as well as LOB to gather detailed technical requirements
• Responsible for High Level design as it pertains to load balancing infrastructure and changes
• Responsible for Low Level design (configuration details, hands on experience is required) for load balancing
• Able to perform implementations or provide necessary details to handover to implementation team as required
• Provides Level 3 support and direction for production related issues. Considered a SME for load balancing.
• Responsible for documentation of end to end load balancing design
• Establishes capacity/threshold management plan and details for Work Load Management
• Works with external vendors (F5) for chronic issues, bugs, feature enhancements
• Participates and provide guidance for new feature enhancements, code and certification
• Helps with lifecycle management of load balancing product set
Skill Set Required:
• Subject Matter expert with F5 products & technology (GTM, LTM, SSL offloading etc)
• Working knowledge of leveraging F5 devices for web acceleration & caching
• Being able to do Network IP Services & Design
• Good overall network background with an understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols
• Strong background with DNS
• Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls
• Strong understanding of the different load balancing options & features to include OneConnect, Persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles, etc
• Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and Iquery functionality between LTM & GTM for a HA design.
• Must have a strong understanding of Web traffic load balancing function and manipulation procedures along with sizing and capacity planning based on a high availability or DR design.
• Strong communication and documentation skills
Abhishek Mishra (Abe),
Sr. Technical Recruiter
National Systems Consulting
5945 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100
Plano, Texas 75093
Direct Phone: 214-989-6788