Sales Engineer - Startup (closed)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646.790.8355
The NYC startup has an opening for a Sales Engineer. Youll be working with our business and tech teams to resolve business and publisher integration issues. You should be experienced technically and in working with and interfacing between both technical and non-technical teams. A successful Sales Engineer will have a strong understanding of how our technology works, possess a consultative sales approach and understand the importance of teamwork.
What about technically?
- Our layouts are 100% CSS.
- Our code and software planning are done in GitHub.
- Were developing a system that serves content to millions of readers a month. We need you to help us grow it.
- Working with our Publisher Relations team, who handles the publisher integrations and relationships as well as our Business Development and Engineering team. Check our team out.
- Working with our external partners, fielding their wants and needs for technical integrations and implementing design changes via CSS.
- Working with our external partners technology teams on RSS feed reviews, integrations, and CSS work.
- Working with our forthcoming designer/developer community for layout feedback.
- Working with our engineering and product teams to help develop features based on publisher feedback.
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests from publishers in an thorough, efficient and timely manner.
- Recognizing trends in publisher tasks and/or requests and proactively creating tools/solutions to solve.
- Extensive experience working with HTML, preferably HTML5 as well.
- JS and CSS3 experience
- Experience working with a team a must.
- Experienced in working with, and interfacing between both technical and non-technical teams.
- Communication skills are crucial.
- Showing open-source contributions is highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with bug reporting systems, experience with Jira is a plus.