Regional Sales Manager (closed)
Our client offers a standalone solution that helps executives control costs related to inventory, staffing and everything in between. They've got a truly unique value proposition in the finance and accounting space and their explosive growth proves it. They've won a host of awards for growth and customer satisfaction and they're actively seeking team members that can continue those trends.
You'll need to collaborate with marketing, presales, business development and services in order to make that happen, but you'll be the one working with the client. An understanding of planning, budgeting and analysis will help you convey the value proposition and your day-to-day will include:
- Managing a complete sales cycle.
- Connecting with senior finance and IT contacts.
- Collaborating to build a pipeline.
- Tracking metrics in Salesforce.com.
- Effectively managing your territory.
- Accurate forecasting and consistent performance.
A history of effective territory management is essential and an understanding of planning, budgeting and analysis will be an asset. Specifics include:
- Substantial territory management experience.
- CPM or BI sales experience.
- Experience developing C-level relationships.
- History of managing full sales cycles.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of planning, budgeting and analysis.
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Collaborative approach to sales.
$250K+ OTE and equity in a work from home role