Renovtion Lending Specialist - Loan Officer (closed)
Renovation Lending Specialist
Under the direction of the Branch and/or Production Manager, performs office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of PrimeLending and its customers and markets and promotes PrimeLending products and services to its client base of realtors, builders, bank officers and potential and past clients.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Markets and promotes PrimeLending’s financial products;
- Originates a minimum of [e.g., 5] purchase transactions per month, by taking complete and accurate loan applications, using PrimeLending’s product set.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business; and by visiting subdivisions as required.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates PrimeLending’s and other loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information.
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- May supervise and direct the activities of other loan officer(s), loan officer assistant(s), or loan processor(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required for Loan Originator; minimum of 5 years loan originator experience required for Senior Loan Originator.
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and use of appropriate AU software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance.