• Design and implement software applications including web applications.
• Work with software engineers as well as business and product departments to develop and write application systems and programs.
• Testing of each solution in appropriate QA environment, adhering to departmental standards, policies and procedures, to ensure proper performance and efficiency guidelines are met.
• Performs all tasks and completes projects based upon an extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Obtains and maintains a working knowledge of operating systems and hardware used by the Development groups, and systemic relationships with outside service providers and designers.
• Documents programs in accordance with development standards and procedures. Create and/or modify current documentation. Other projects/duties as assigned
• Participates in application support as needed. Work Experience 2 - 6 years of experience with J2EE frameworks and full life cycle N-tier software development from conceptual design to implementation.
• At least 2 years experience with Oracle database.
• Experience with Spring frameworks.
• Experience with Java IDEs – Eclipse
• Experience with Web Services and Oracle OC4J
• Strong SQL skills
• Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
• Thorough knowledge of design patterns and software development best-practices • Excellent communication skills Education and Training Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline. An advanced degree in a related discipline may be substituted for three years of experience. Project Specific Requirements Strong verbal and adequate writing skills are required. Candidate will regularly interact with project team members.