Recruiter (LATAM) (closed)
Research In Motion (RIM), a global leader in wireless innovation, revolutionized the mobile industry with the introduction of the BlackBerry® solution in 1999. Today, BlackBerry products and services are used by millions of customers around the world to stay connected to the people and content that matter most throughout their day. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, RIM operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. RIM is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ: RIMM) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RIM). For more information, visit www.rim.com or www.blackberry.com.
The Recruitment Specialist establishes and fosters a consultative relationship with RIM hiring managers. The successful candidate will oversee the entire recruitment and selection process including the presentation of vetted candidates, offers and total rewards negotiations for requisitions based in the U.S. and LATAM.
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of tools and techniques, including, but not limited to, the RIM website, job boards, and direct recruiting efforts (such as targeted career fairs)
- Providing instruction and assistance to all job applicants
- Educating RIM hiring managers on policies and acceptable recruitment processes
- Working with Organizational Development (HR) Generalists to effectively plan for current and future staffing requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in human resources, business, psychology or related discipline
- 5+ years of recruitment experience in a corporate environment and agency environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system such as Taleo, PeopleSoft or SAP
- 5+ years experience using 3rd party job board and other Internet navigation tools
- Extensive knowledge of wireless technologies
- Experience recruiting international candidates, including relocation and immigration issues
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to deal with very complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced and dynamic organization is a definite asset
- Previous experience attending job fairs and targeted sourcing campaigns
- Experience with behavioral based interviewing techniques
- In country (LATAM) recruiting experience
- Applicant Tracking System experience
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
© 2013 Research In Motion Limited. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.