Demand & Forecasting Manager (closed)
A technically proficient Planning Manager with exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills to join an instantly recognisable, well established and constantly developing organisation in the North West. The job holder will lead in the end to end capacity and resource planning activities for a multi-site contact centre operation and in return will receive a very competitive salary and excellent corporate benefits with a leading bonus structure.What's the role?
- Facilitate agreement of forecast business demand with operational areas and participate in monthly Forecast Review Board meeting finance representatives to facilitate this.
- Track and present on forecast accuracy – Clearly communicate driving factors of forecast accuracy, develop disciplined variance analysis and act with accountability as appropriate on action plans as a result of analysis output
- Support Medium Term and Short Term Planning.
- Manage operational service levels in a complex in/outbound, multimedia customer contact operation.
- Constantly strive to deliver highly efficient scheduling and planning process to improve operations, specifically to achieve budget requirements.
- Develop links with operation managers to deliver seamless planning service
- Deliver flexible schedules to provide an optimum resource fit against forecast demand.
- Formulation and development of options for the optimisation of shift patterns.
- Develop the contact centre planning capability to world class standards
- Play a leading role in the UK COO Operations & Planning Senior Management Team and pursue own development to increase personal effectiveness.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders across the organisation.
- A strong people leader
- A strong communicator and influencer
- Excellent Capacity and Resource Planning experience and knowledge
- Data analysis and report generation experience
- A broad knowledge of the operational activities and underlying detailed tasks for resource planning
- Excellent Data presentation skills – PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations and drive changes
- Experience of translating forecasts into operational requirements
- Consolidating performance reports across an end to end process
- Providing regular performance reports / MI
Please send your current CV to Ian Pollington of the CCA: Analytics & Technology Division at firstname.lastname@example.org