Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, is looking for technically strong 3D PROGRAMMERS.
As part of an already established team (Game Designers, Game Developers, Graphic Designers, Producer), you will participate in the development of all our 3D and 2D projects on multiple platforms - Ios/Android/Web.
3D programmers provide solutions for the entire graphics pipeline - rendering techniques, asset workflow, and shader development - to reach the highest level of visual quality for our players!
Why do you want to work for Gameloft?
- We make great games!
- We are paving new ground everyday in the areas of mobile gaming and more.
- We are a fun and creative team based in New York City.
- Our offices are casual and the environment is relaxed.
- Flexible core hours
- Free breakfast most mornings + free snacks
- Game room
- It’s the perfect place to make your mark in the gaming industry!
- Smaller size studio means you can make a big impression on the direction of the company.
- The work is both challenging and rewarding.
- Excellent Benefits
- We pay the entire premium for medical, dental and vision insurances for employees.
- We offer a 401K plan with a matching program.
- Transit Chek
- Over 20+ paid days of time off each year. Increases to 25+ after 3 years.
- 10 paid holidays
- Programming in all relevant technical languages (C/C++).
- Analyzing existing games for ways to improve graphics quality.
- Optimizing 3D rendering for best possible FPS.
- Adapting graphical methods to different platforms to get the best performance.
- Program Shaders code to add higher quality effects.
- Work with other 3D programmers and studios around the world to share knowledge and improve the company engines.
- Experienced in OpenGL ES 2.0 programming
- Familiar with 3DS Max plug-ins and script development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent Computer Engineering degree
- Ability to optimize code (memory/speed) to maximize the capabilities on iOS devices
- Motivated, self starter, creative thinker, ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to switch between different projects quickly and easily
- Strong personal interest in videogames and a solid understanding of the associated culture