Product Owner-Sales (closed)
Product Owner- Sales
Seeking a talented Product Owner to join a team of developers focused on the needs of our clients corporate clients and large accounts. In addition to being devoted to our sales driven customer base, you should be metrics driven, of high integrity, obsessive about customer needs and able to prioritize work across the organization. You'll join on sales meetings, formulate ideas, drive strategy and execute with your co-located development team here in New York. This is an iterative development environment - tackling big problems and breaking them into small metrics driven increments that provide value every step of the way.
- Act as a business owner for Large Accounts development efforts
- Alongside stakeholders, create and drive the Large Accounts product strategy.
- Work cross-departmentally to align goals with the priority of the team's backlog.
- Define / prioritize backlog & roadmap for your team.
- Attend Sales meetings to understand customer needs.
- Lead Sprint Planning and backlog maintenance needs.
- Drive product discovery.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 3-5 years product management
- 3-5 years Agile / Scrum
- Empathy for users
- Experience in direct sales a bonus
- Ability to work in team oriented, collaborative environment
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Experience managing and leading a team to meet aggressive goals.
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan.
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business and the competition.