Sr.Network QA Engineer (Professional Services Engineer) (closed)
Position Title: Sr. QA Engineer (Professional Services Engineer)
Location: Seattle, WA and Denver, CO (We have 1 position at each location)
Strategic role in design, development concepts for technical solutions solving specific customer problems.
Able to provide Wireless Test Consultancy in the form of delivery of test plans, the execution of test plans, customer advising of results of testing, automation of test plans through the TCL API including TCL, PERL and other scripting, including experience writing complex scripts.
Able to provide solution consultancy, design and implementation services for in-service operational testing solutions.
Able to interface between customer and product management/engineering to ensure we can solve customer issues in a long term and supportable manor in line with product roadmaps in a robust solution
Identify and develop product/feature demonstration and training content
Leads/takes ownership of technical aspects of large solution engagements, Bake-Offs, etc.
- 5 years experience in the delivery of Professional Services in the Data Networking, Telecommunications, or Test capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science or engineering background
- Carrier Wireless Network like AT&T or Verizon or T-Mobile experience
- How network is configured
- 3G knowledge
- 4G/LTE is great
- Wireless networks
- Solution Architecture and customer solution problem solving skills.
- Able to work with the customer and achieve respect and trusted advisor level relationships
- Telecommunications and Test experience particularly in the Carrier market would be advantageous
- Network testing particularly in Wireless.
The following attributes broadly describe the person we are seeking for this position:
- Excellent initiative skills in alignment with broad strategic and tactical goals
- Great customer facing skills to build credibility and confidence in our service offerings.
- Collaborative and cross functional style to work with sales teams, development teams and marketing teams to aid in growing a services business.
- Travel sometimes at short notice
- Can-Do attitude including overcoming “can’t do” attitudes and challenges
- Clear communicator; with customers, and peers.
- Strategic and Tactical thinker depending on the circumstances
- Able to live with and resolve ambiguity
- Attention to detail in being able to break down a technical project into manageable pieces and components and be able to hold to timescales and commitments to
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-4607 Fax 510-623-5055
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2008 Diversity Business”
“Ranked Top Work Places 2010”