Chemistry Manager (closed)
Allied Search Partners, the leader in permanent staffing of laboratory professionals is currently looking for a laboratory manager over the chemistry department.
Know someone for this position? We offer a $$ bonus if we place your referral in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
Job Title: Laboratory Manager-Chemistry
Schedule: Monday-Friday Day Shift
Location: Manhattan, NY
To apply: Please send resume to email@example.com or fax to 888 388 7572. No other information about the location or name of facility is given at this time.
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
As Lab Manager you will oversee daily operations in the Chemistry Lab, supervise lab techs and equipment – ensuring adequate coverage at all times. The ideal candidate will have strong clinical lab skills as well as solid knowledge of clinical lab processes and protocols. This position calls for a detail-oriented professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment.
Qualified candidates need the following:
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Medical Technology (or closely related).
5+ years experience as a Medical Technologist in a Chemistry Lab.
Prior experience managing staff.
NYS Clinical Lab Technologist license
Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
**Need a laboratory professional similar to this? Please respond to this email for more information on how we can help you fill this position.