C++/ Derivatives Developer
We have an exciting opportunity available in our New York office for a developer with Derivatives experience. This role is responsible for the development of new product functionality, improving existing functionality and working with other teams to deliver high performance real-time trading across the Fidessa product suite.
The derivatives developer will develop software to enhance or extend Fidessa's existing suite of trading software. As a member of the derivatives development team you will also participate in team peer reviews, design discussions, training sessions and suggesting fresh ideas and approaches. As well as, ensuring the quality of software delivered is of a high standard by adopting a test driven quality oriented development approach.
- A degree in Computer Science with 2-3 years experience
- Professional experience with C++ or Java software development on Unix or Linux is required
- Experience with derivatives trading systems is required
- Experience in designing and implementing complex systems is required
- Interest in using C++ in the development of complex and high performance financial systems
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills