Account Executive - IT Staffing Services (closed)
Aegistech has provided top-notch IT talent to New York’s financial services industry since 1994. Our mission is to provide IT hiring managers with consulting and full-time staff that have a strong mix of technical skills and industry knowledge.
We are currently seeking experienced and driven Account Executives to manage vendor relations with existing clients and establish new relationships with leading corporations in finance, biotech, media, e-commerce and more. This position requires 5+ years of successful sales experience within the IT staffing industry, and the demonstrated ability to find and open new doors. We require excellent communications skills, the ability to work as a team, and a strong desire to grow the business. You will be expected to use your technical, problem solving and negotiating skills, and will receive support from our experienced team of technical recruiters.
The ideal candidate has a well-established network of contacts and potential client accounts that will augment and facilitate the growth of our existing client base. Experience and contacts within the financial industry is especially desirable.
Compensation will consist of a combination of both salary and commission, with successful candidates expected to earn in excess of $100,000 per year based on completion of sales objectives. There is no upper cap on income potential.
- Understand overall business trends and issues of target clients in the New Jersey/New York area, as well as buying process for services and competitive situation.
- Gain a working knowledge of Aegistech’s services in order to present and package our capabilities to target clients.
- Identify relevant areas of opportunity at target clients, and develop relationships with corresponding influencers and buyers.
- Work closely with our technical recruiters to thoroughly explain client requirements and submit superior IT staff.
What You Bring to Our Team:
- 5+ years account management experience selling IT Consulting services
Commitment to excellence
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA Degree
- Strong computer skills in basic areas like MS Word, Excel & Windows
- Exceptional people and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial, team environment
- We’ve been in business for nearly 20 years, and have an excellent reputation in the staffing industry and as developers of financial software
- Our clients are some of the most recognizable brands in the world, and the consultants we place are top performers in their fields
- We value integrity, fairness, hard work, and continued education
- We offer great benefits and a competitive compensation
- We are centrally-located in Midtown Manhattan, near Penn Station and major subway lines
- You can learn more about us at www.aegistech.com