Technical Recruiter (Part-time) (closed)
Recruiting and staffing of this position is being handled by Mom Corps on behalf of our client. This is a part-time consulting position with our client in Reston, Virginia. . Candidates must be local to the Northern VA area and able to work on site in Reston, VA 15-20 hours per week.
The Technical Recruiter will:
* Be responsible for the complete recruitment cycle including posting job advertisements, searching the Internet and relevant databases, networking and qualifying candidates for primarily technical IT positions requiring security clearances. This will include experienced technical and technical management hires.
* Screen, interview and background check prospective professional candidates.
*Assist in negotiating salaries and managing candidates through process.
* Respond to multiple openings and provide professional support to managers.
* On board new hires.
Education: Bachelor Degree and 5+ years recruiting experience IT professionals for government contracts.
* Candidates need to demonstrate the ability to quickly and accurately recruit and present candidates and create and maintain long lasting professional relationships.
* A minimum of 5+ year of technical recruiting experience and 3+ years of experience recruiting for government contract positions is a minimum requirement.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and reprioritize key.
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to take charge.
* Strong business acumen.
* Flexible attitude towards duties and responsibilities.
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
* Ability to work full time hours and be on site in Reston, VA 15-20 hours per week .