Maxymiser is the leading global provider of Conversion Management solutions, including A/B testing, multivariate testing, web and mobile personalization, and multichannel marketing. With offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Edinburgh, and Dusseldorf, and a global network of partners, its solutions enable brands such as Hertz, Hewlett-Packard, SONY, and Time Warner Cable to increase conversion rates across all marketing channels. Maxymiser empowers marketers to make smarter, objective decisions, and deliver engaging customer experiences that improve the bottom line. Founded in 2006, Maxymiser is a rapidly expanding, private company whose best-in-class technology is recognized by leading industry analysts.
Further information can be found at www.maxymiser.com
Technical skills and previous experience:
- Work experience not less than 6 years and not less as a 4 years as a Senior Developer.
- Ability to make independent architectural decisions and to solve non-standard research problems.
- Experience of developing the distributed applications which process a great number of transactions and/or great volume of the data.
- Knowledge and experience in application design patterns
- Experience of developinf Web applications.
- Experience of working in large projects as Senior Developer, Team Lead, Architect,
- practival experience in C# not less than 3 years ( C++, Java is a plus).
- practival experience in Asp.NET MVC.