BizTalk Lead/Developer (closed)
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 6 Yrs
Technical/Functional Skills : BizTalk Server 2006, 2009
Experience Required : >6 YRS
Roles & Responsibilities :
Strong competency in the following areas of BizTalk Server is required:
• BizTalk Architecture
• Maps, Orchestrations and Pipelines
• WCF line of adapters , SQL, File , HTTP, SMTP adapters
• Standard debugging and testing of the BizTalk artifacts
• Developing and debugging maps using XSLT
• Creating custom BizTalk artifacts like pipelines and functoids
• Concepts of Orchestration design and development
Other Duties :
• Gather project requirements thru meetings and discussion with business partners. Transform the requirements into technical specifications for offshore development.
• Ensure offshore is compliant with best practice standards with their use of source control and coding style.
• Distribute work to the offshore team and monitor progress based on release schedule.
• Train offshore developers in technology and business practices.
• Responsible for all code review of offshore development work and give guidance when they have questions or issues.
• Audit Review and Base Line Testing on offshore development.
• Liaison between offshore team and on shore development and business teams.
• Technical Lead duties for all offshore developers including support on procedures, standards, best practices, coding etc..
• On Call per Team Rotation
Generic Managerial Skills : Communication, Coordination skills
Education : Bachelor or Master Degree
Send your response to: email@example.com