HR Assistant (closed)
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full service national staffing firm has been retained to conduct a search for a Recruiting Assistant for our client, a well-known firm focused on providing services exclusively to nonprofit organizations. This firm is located in San Francisco, CA.
This indefinite contract role is slated for an immediate start.
· Schedule prospective candidates for internal interviews with hiring managers
· Quality check and file confidential and sensitive HR paperwork
· Source on job and resume boards for potential candidates for open roles
· Connect over phone with potential matching candidates and serve as a first point-of-contact on behalf of the firm and HR team
· Screen incoming applicant resumes for match to open positions
· Take leadership on various HR projects as needed
· Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruiting role
· Bachelor?s degree
· Must have experience in prospecting candidates
· Must have superb verbal and written communication skills
· Four-diamond customer service orientation, with commitment to the firm?s work and services to function adeptly as a ?face? for the firm in initial candidate contact
· Interest in connecting jobseekers with excellent opportunities and engaging work environment
This opportunity will compensate dependent on relevant experience, between $17-20/hour.
Please respond directly to this posting or submit your resume as an attachment in Word (.doc or .docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
About our search firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010/2011 Business Times list of top staffing firms.