Spanish linguist w/ Security Clearance (closed)
New York based language company is currently recruiting Spanish linguists with Active Security Clearance who have previous Title III Monitoring or any relevant interpreting, translating, or transcription experience. This work is for a government contract that we have been awarded as the Prime Contractor. Title III monitoring is listening to wire taps as well as hidden surveillance video and then either transcribe, interpret or combine the two in order to discern whether the material you’re working on is a threat to national security. While this is freelance work it is usually done on a 40 hour per week basis, long-term.
- At least a minimum background investigation (MBI). *If you do not possess a clearance, you must be willing and available to go through security clearance background investigation.*
- Must have strong comprehension of spoken and written English and Spanish language.
- Must reside in NYC area and have reliable transportation to work in nearest office location.
- U.S. Citizenship or legal resident
- Previous Title III Monitoring, translation, transcription and interpretation experience.
- Must possess certification such as ATA, US or State Courts, FBI, US Department of State, etc. or be willing to take and pass a language proficiency exam.
For consideration, please e-mail the Recruitment Department a letter of interest, a detailed resume highlighting your experience, what type of security clearance you currently hold, certifications, and standard rate. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested parties should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning where they saw this ad please.