Senior C# .NET Developer
Elevate Technology Solutions is accepting resumes for a Senior C# .NET Developer, to support our operations in Washington, DC.
This excellent opportunity requires that the ideal candidate be customer focused, and willing to join a winning team.
The C# .NET Developer will be responsible for the following job functions:
· Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents highly complex programs. Develops complex test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
· Designs systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
· Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Prepares time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provides recommendations to project managers.
· Supports project personnel in resolving fairly complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
· May serve as technical project lead; provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel. Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
· Provides consulting services in a technical and/or managerial capacity to management and technical staff. May represent company in presentations or conferences involving customers, co-contractors, suppliers, competitors, academia or the public.
The right C# .NET Developer candidate must meet the following requirements:
· Minimum of nine (9) years of technical experience in software engineering or development with a Bachelor's degree
· Minimum of three (3) years experience with Object Oriented programming and design
· Minimum of three (3) years C# code and .NET framework expertise
· Minimum of three (3) years experience in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/05/08 development tools for client server applications
· Minimum of one (1) years experience with Design patterns
· Minimum of three (3) years experience in the Requirements, Design, Coding, Unit/Integration Test lifecycle phases
· Minimum of one (1) year experience with one or more of the following:
-SQL, Windows 200X, Install Shield or WISE packaging, Configuration Management, SOAP, XML
The right C# .NET Developer candidate must have the following experience:
· Experience working within a software development lifecycle methodology (e.g. ITIL, CMMI, SDLC)
· Experience with conducting/participating in peer reviews and assist team members with problem resolution.
· Develop and execute automated unit test scripts using Visual Studio
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of programming or testing experience
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
· Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
· Must be able to obtain/maintain a USCIS 6C clearance (level of Public Trust clearance)
· Strong skills in programming
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
If you are interested and believe your skills would be an excellent match for this C# .NET Developer opportunity, please apply to this job or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elevate Technology Solutions is an Information Technology Consulting firm specializing in delivering leading edge expertise and solutions developed through and emphasis in national security and cutting edge technology. Elevate Technology Solutions stays on the forefront of technology advances in order to provide exceptional resources in disciplines such as Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Information Security and Business Intelligence.
Exceeding Expectations—Raising the Bar