Insurance Planning Specialist (closed)
Are you interested in a business opportunity that has a virtually untapped market, unparalleled products, competitive commissions and incentives, robust learning and development opportunities, and access to innovative marketing programs?
We are looking for individuals who are self-confident, honest and hard working. We seek those who can work independently and who also want to be part of a team. This can be an opportunity with unlimited earning potential. As an independent contractor, you could find yourself among the top producers in the Long Term Care Insurance industry.
Typical Activities May Include:
- Setting appointments
- Meeting prospective clients in-person
- Information gathering
- Closing the sale
- Maintaining a client base
- Cross selling other insurance products
Characteristics of Successful Candidates May Include:
- Previous sales experience
- Entrepreneurial background/spirit
- Self started/motivated
- Proven track record of success
- Strong drive and determination to continue that success
- Sincere desire and passion to help others
- Solid work ethic based on integrity and trust
- Desire to attain financial security and independence
- Great products
- Competitive commissions
- Leading producer incentive trips
- Sales and marketing support
- Learning and development
- A respected leader in long term care insurance.
- Helped pioneer the development of long term care insurance over 3 decades ago.
- Over a million policyholders and have paid over $7.7 billion in long term care insurance claims as of 12/31/2011.
- Dedicated to helping people with their long term care planning needs.
Choosing a company to work with is an important decision. Financial strength and sound business practices are at the core of making such a decision. That is why you should consider this opportunity today!
THE TIME IS NOW to take advantage of this lucrative opportunity!
Please contact SRJ Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-739-7548.