Construction Project Administrator (closed)
It’s not work. It’s life. Discover inspiring career opportunities and unlimited potential for growth at Equinox. We are the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach to the well-balanced life – from personal training to group fitness to rejuvenating wellness treatments.
Our company continues to grow into new markets while integrating new brands into the fold. Equinox lifestyle concepts and products include full service spas, healthy gourmet cafes, upscale, stylish clothing boutiques and a newly launched web magazine, Q Blog. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga and Soul Cycle, are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to reach their goals and exceed their own performance expectations. We have more than fifty locations including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, Dallas, Washington DC, Toronto and London.
Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
Equinox is currently seeking for a full time Project Administrator (PA). The PA will be assisting the Directors’ of Construction Managers on the administration for various projects simultaneously. The PA will be trained to use our internal accounting system, MAS 500, to keep track of all project cost budgeting and payments. Project sizes range from $500K to $15 million.
- Process weekly invoices
- Generate subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders
- Work closely with the directors of construction and manager of project planning and analysis to monitor project budgets and payments
- Write project briefs and report status information on projects
- Request for insurance certificates
- Verify General Contractors’ and Subcontractors’ liability insurance coverage and limits
- Track submittals and update submittal logs
- Follow up with clients and architects on requisitions, long lead time items, and other miscellaneous matters to keep up with the project schedule
- Keep track of DOB updates and permitting
- Develop and analyze monthly financial forecasts and results for North America region; prepare variance analysis and commentaries to management team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience Accounts Payable experience
- Experience working in a construction firm or someone who demonstrates knowledge in construction is preferred
- Strong analytical & intellectual skills are required as there will be regular interactions with client representatives, architects, subcontractors and suppliers
- Must also be very familiar with MS Excel (advance level using formulas), Word, Power Point and Outlook
- The ability to comprehend architectural plans and AIA contract documents is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa services and Shop items
- And more