Bingo Chat Host (Spanish) (closed)
Spanish Bingo Chat Host – remotely based
We are bwin.party digital entertainment plc, the world’s largest listed online gaming business. We’re the people behind some of the world’s biggest brands in online gaming including bwin, PartyPoker, PartyCasino and Foxy Bingo and we are a market leader in online sports betting, poker, casino and bingo. Our vision is to ‘let the world play for real’. That means ensuring our customers around the world are able to play the games they want, when they want at the stakes they want by offering smart, safe and fun digital entertainment.
We’ve set ourselves some challenging goals. The first of these is to become the place to go for cutting-edge digital entertainment. To achieve that, we need talented people. We already have approximately 3,100 employees around the world working with our proprietary technology to challenge perceptions, push boundaries and drive the future of our industry, and we’re always on the lookout for people with the drive and passion to help us succeed.
The Bingo Chat host will be responsible for entertaining and chatting to our 'roomies', running chat games and all the while ensuring a fun and relaxed atmosphere for everyone. All of this from the comfort of their own home at flexible times.
- Entertain Spanish players through interesting and engaging conversation topics, create a fun and relaxed atmosphere amongst players
- Run bingo chat games; allocate prizes and bonuses as required
- Provide assistance to customers on all relevant topics
- Guide new players into the chat experience ensuring they integrate in the community
- Promote ongoing and upcoming tournaments, inform players of ongoing highlights, offers etc
- Monitor adherence to chat rooms guidelines, identify and mediate any tense conversations/ avoid conflict by timely intervention
- Escalate all technical problems reported by players; inform Manager/Team Leader and assist the technical team by providing the necessary details/ carrying out testing
- Actively participate to the collective knowledge of the team by sharing best practices, circulating new information, mentoring new team members etc.
- Proactively seek to improve current procedures in order to enhance the players’ brand experience and optimize internal processes
- Native level fluency in Spanish and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, outgoing and engaging personality; thorough understanding of customer service principles/ best practices;
- Self-starter; must be able to take initiative and be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team;
- Should be able to work well under pressure and with minimum guidance, responsible towards tasks and deadlines;
- Excellent attention to details, comfortable multi-tasking, good time management and a fast learner;
- Flexible to work all shifts, open to undertaking additional tasks if required and willing to ensure coverage on short notice in emergency circumstances;
- Experienced in dealing with fast paced environments and able to adapt quickly in changing circumstances;
- Professional or personal experience in Bingo.
We seek those who are thrilled by challenge and work best in a fast-paced, innovative and diverse environment which operates a strong rewards and development culture. Whether you’re an industry expert or someone with a passion for bingo considering online gaming for the first time, there is a world of opportunity at bwin.party digital entertainment.