SAP BASIS SME - City of London - £75,000 (closed)
SAP BASIS Senior / SME to work on a major greenfield implementation programme in the City of London. The SAP BASIS Senior / SME will be managing a 3rd party implementation partner as well as doing the hands on work where you deem necessary.
SAP BASIS SME;
- Monitoring and Tuning
- SAP BASIS onsite Guru
- Managing 3rd party development streams and release management
- Working closely with DBA’s and key stakeholders
3rd party implemented;
- Server Sizing of ECC 6.0 EHP5, BI 7.3, Sol. Man 7.1
- Installation of Dev, Qas and Prd of ECC and BI
- Post-installation Activities of ECC, BI system
- Integration of ECC 6.0 with BI systems, Cognos.
- User and Role Administration
- Backup strategy and integration via 3rd Party.
- Solution Manager 7.1 centralized CUA.
- Kernel Upgrade, Patch Updates, Notes Implementation.
- Solving the issues related to Installation and Integration
You’re role will be to act as the guardian of the system and manage them, as well as your own hands on work appropriately.
This is a greenfield SAP implementation, in a major enterprise organisation. The project is in it’s 1st phase with multiple other phases due, get in on the ground with what could be one of the most complex and long running implementations in London.
Significant package available, £70,000 - £80,000 salary plus package. Apply now for the final spaces on my initial shortlist.