ICU / ITU Nurses - This is the job you have been waiting for..........
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client is hoping to recruit experienced Intensive Care Nurses for Europe’s leading and largest Critical Care Unit based in the vibrant city of Birmingham in the Midlands in England. Our Client is Queen Elizabeth NHS Trust in Birmingham. The hospital has 1,213 inpatient beds, 32 operating theatres and a 100-bed critical care unit, the largest critical care unit in the world
This Critical Care Unit is an ultra modern facility that offers nurses a very supportive working environment whilst using state of art equipment and gaining cutting edge Intensive Care experience. If you are an Intensive Care Nurse looking to advance your career this is the position and the unit for you.
- Interested candidates must have
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Previous / recent Intensive Care Nursing Experience
- Confident caring for ventilated patients
- Post graduate course in Intensive Care is ideal but not essential
- Excellent level of English is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fast learner
This is an excellent opportunity for Intensive Care Nurses to work in a prestigious environment in one of the UK’s leading Critical Care Units. Salary = £21000 - £27,000 (UK Agenda for change) Assistance with relocation is provided to nurses where eligible.
Interviews take place on site every 2 weeks. We will also be holding interview days – see details
- Dublin / Belfast – 8th March
- Spain & Portugal – 13th – 14th March
- Scotland – 27th March
- London – 10th April
To book an interview slot or for further information, please contact Keelin on Tel – (ROI) - +35391507525 Tel – (UK) – 0203-3686829 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: ICU Nursing jobs, nursing jobs uk, nursing careers, intensive care nursing jobs England. Nursing care, uk nursing jobs, nursing jobs London, nursing jobs birmingham