Software Developer (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, a North Highland Company and one of the nation?s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
We are conducting a direct hire search for a Software Developer to work with one of the largest financial services organizations in the world at their West Chester, PA location.
The Software Developer will work in the Corporate Risk Applications IT team that supports the Enterprise Risk Management applications used to manage corporate financial risk. Applications run primarily on Linux and Windows.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and documentation of insurance applications
- Provide technical leadership on software development projects of varying sizes for the full development life cycle
- Ensure software projects are completed according to project requirements and are properly documented with traceability through project specifications including functional and technical documents
- Manage other Software Development and Technical resources to include employees and contractors ? onshore and offshore
- Identify and pursue opportunities to implement improved software management tools and processes ? leveraging enterprise tools and services where available. Examples include: security fulfillment and provisioning, software change management, migration and version control, scheduling and automation, incident management, availability management and reporting
- Lead architecture and design sessions
- Interact and work directly with customer team members on projects and support issues
- Follow change management and problem management processes
- Assist in the definition and implementation of architectural improvement measures within the environment
- Propose and institute software development process improvements
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or Actuarial Science.
- 7+ years of experience in information technology.
- Solid development experience in Unix and/or Linux C++
- Quantitative C++ Development
- Financial modeling or risk management experience
- Financial, insurance industry, or actuarial experience
- Experience developing grid applications is a plus
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.