OCTG Pipe Sales Representative (closed)
OCTG Pipe Sales Representative
$100,000.00 to $150,000.00
Salary compensation package will commensurate with experience
Travel will be required
Territory Location: Western PA, Eastern Ohio, or West Virginia
Home base can be located in another area of the US
My client is seeking an Oil Country Tubular Goods sales representative to pursue development of the Marcelus and Utica Shale gas markets in the Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio, and West Virginia Territory. The ideal candidate will possess solid knowledge of this territory for business development.
The OCTG Sales Representative will recommend material to support the market, develop relationships with the companies involved in developing the market (development, drillers, distribution and supply).
The OCTG Sales Representative will possess solid knowledge in OCTG supply and preferably have Gas Well production and Gas Distribution/Transport experience within in the above mentioned market producing area. The OCTG Sales Representative will possess demonstrated knowledge of the market and contacts within the market.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ability to identify the key companies and players and then to develop a tactical plan to target the market
- Develop a call plan and submit call reports through Microsoft CRM
- Present self as chief contact for the company in sales calls and meetings
- Represent the company in trade associations and meetings
- Compile and submit forecast sales in the aforementioned markets
Requirements for this sales opportunity include but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of experience in OCTG Sales role – outside sales will be preferred and desired
- Proven ability to identify, develop and maintain client relationships in OCTG sales arena
- Experience in oil & gas sales in the Western PA, Eastern Ohio, or West Virginia areas
- Computer literate in sales call software, Excel, Word, and email operations
- Solid data gathering and compiling for weekly and monthly reports
- Trade show experience is a plus
Relocation assistance to the aforementioned markets will be evaluated on a per candidate basis. A successful candidate may travel weekly to this location from "home base".
Please submit resume as an UNFORMATED WORD DOCUMENT and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration to this position. Please indicate job name listed in the advertising copy above on the subject line of your email.