IT Change Management Analyst with SAP experience (closed)
San Francisco, CA
Report this Job as Spam
Our client in San Francisco, CA is searching for a Senior IT Change Management Analyst with SAP experience.
- Manage and maintain the TeamTrack database.
- Set up users, resolve user ID conflicts, work with TeamTrack Support to resolve issues.
- Maintain and support SAP CHARM application and resolve issues.
- Configure SAP transport environment.
- Provide accurate and timely migration of code to SAP environments.
- Work with SAP Technical and Functional Teams to ensure changes conform to all standards and adhere to SOX requirements as specified in the SAP Change Management Process Manual.
- Provide development teams with assistance in researching and applying SAP OSS notes (patches).
- Implement SAP support packages and upgrades. Support system refresh activities.
- Provide SOX and audit support. Create/develop new reports to capture metrics as requested by IT leadership and business and technical clients.
- Attend SAP CAB meetings to assist in facilitating the transport review and approvals for each release.
- Provide expert consulting to clients.
- Provide oncall support.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in SAP Release ECC 6.0.
- Minimum 5 years experience in SAP R/3, BI, SRM, CCM, XI/PI, Portal, Java.
- Minimum 5 years experience in SAP Transport Management System and CHARM.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Serena TeamTrack.
- Strong attention to detail. Strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Strong problem solving skills; must be able to articulate complex technical issues.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
- Proficienct with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Reference Adapt # 51647
* this opportunity is for W2 contractors only - no C2C *