Consultative Sales Lead (closed)
Sales leads are responsible for the merchandise presentation standards, including floor recovery and replenishment while personally contributing to the productivity of the team at least 80 percent of the time. Responsibilities also include customer satisfaction, sales, margin, visual-presentation standards, Ready all Day standards and inventory protection standards. Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience within area of responsibility and entire store when acting as customer service manager. Sales leads are responsible for the merchandise presentation standards, including floor recovery and replenishment while personally contributing to the productivity of the team at least 80 percent of the time. Responsibilities also include:
- Customer satisfaction, sales, margin, visual-presentation standards.
- Ready all Day standards and inventory protection standards.
- Assists the Store Manager in opening, closing and securing the store when necessary.
- Ensures all elements of the established Home Appliance Showroom culture are followed.
- Makes and serves coffee and cookies for the customers.
- Leads by example to set a customer-focused environment for entire team.
- Provides daily coaching and training for sales associates on Fast, In-Stock and Helpful tactics to enhance each customer's experience.
- Understands and teaches signals for help and how to respond immediately to support customers.
- Provides consultative selling (following the CCE process) and service for customers.
- Reviews sales performance daily and reacts immediately to opportunities and deficiencies.
- Interacts with customers to determine and meet customer needs, provides assistance and support, and ensures a positive shopping experience. This includes ringing of sales through point-of-sale system.
- Trains and coaches team on merchandising, visual presentation and customer service tactics that will enhance sales.
- Ensures that selling processes are followed and sales performance standards are met (e.g., tear sheets, protection agreements, maintenance repair agreements, installation) .
- Handles and resolves escalated customer issues.
- Coaches and trains the team visual presentation standards and their impact on sales and customer service.
- Walks checklist to ensure standards are in place at all times Merchandise Flow (new receipts, replenishment and returns).
- Education: Less than a HS graduate 1-2 years Minimum of one year of consultative sales in retail stores
- Fosters a team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility to work in multiple areas as required by workflow and initiatives
- Demonstrates flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of our customers
- Supervisory experience preferred
Please Apply Online at: http://www.shos.com/careers.htm (search for job# 1260471)