Physician, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (Tempe, Mesa, Sun City, Scottsdale) (closed)
CLINICAL PRACTICE PHYSICIANS, INTERNAL MEDICINE AND FAMILY MEDICINE
(Tempe, Mesa, Sun City, Scottsdale)
Cigna Medical Group, the group practice division of CIGNA HealthCare of Arizona, is one of the Valley's largest multi-specialty group practices with over 20 offices located throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Each is equipped with several medical specialists under one roof, so referrals or additional diagnostic needs can be quickly obtained.
Some of the benefits to joining CIGNA include:
- Quality of Life: Regular Monday through Friday hours with Saturday rotation 4 times a year; 1 afternoon a week for administrative work (no patients)
- Steady, competitive salary with bonus, stock options, RVUs and annual merit increases
- Malpractice insurance is paid for by CIGNA Medical Group, including tail insurance
- Vacation, personal leave (Paid Time Off), CIGNA holidays and 5 days a year for CME
- Advertisements, public relations and marketing for the practice are managed by CIGNA Medical Group to invite patients to the practice.
- On-site pharmacies, lab services, digital imaging and ancillary services including vision and hearing
- All aspects of "running the business" are managed by CIGNA Medical Group so physicians can focus on patient care
- Fully computerized offices including Electronic Health Records
- Support staff including experienced and highly trained RNs, techs and Medical Assistants.
Provide primary adult medicine care for CIGNA Medical Group (CMG) patients deemed to fall within the scope of practice of Internal Medicine. Diagnoses and treats adults for disorders on a general level without restriction to special systems or regions of the body; serves as the general practitioner to families for general diagnostic and therapeutic medical care.
This position is responsible for providing excellent adult medicine care to CMG patients. The incumbent must be effective in unifying the business, operational, support and clinical arms into a cohesive team.
1. MD required
2. Board Certified required, Internal Medicine or Family Practice
3. Experienced Physician or Physician who has completed Geriatric Fellowship
3. Good computer skills using MS Office Products (Word/Excel) and Electronic Health Records systems
CIGNA offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401k plan, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
CIGNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.CIGNA.com