Software Engineer / Developer (C++)
We are actively seeking a Software Engineer/Programmer/Developer for a challenging and exciting permanent opportunity in Fredericksburg, VA. We are a stable and growing government contractor that brings cutting edge Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technology directly to the DOD, Law Enforcement, and Intelligence Communities.
Candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years of Windows based C/C++ development experience and should be passionate about working with new technology. Development work will involve designing and developing PC-based software applications and/or cell phone based software.
- 3+ years of Visual C++/C++, Object Oriented design/development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio, multi-threading, MFC, Win32 API, synchronization, blocking mechanisms, and Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- BS Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- C# / .Net development experience
- High level of familiarity with the Windows Mobile and CE based platforms
- Experience/knowledge with RF, embedded, DSP, cellular (WCDMA, GSM, CDMA
- Experience in developing requirements definitions and functional specifications
- Experience with serial and IP interfaces, database interfacing and design; hardware control functions
- Permanent, secure, and stable employment
- Competitive salary, 20 days paid leave, 401k contribution, flexible schedule, health/dental coverage
- Hands-on access to cutting edge technology (software and hardware)
- Great work culture, 40 employees and growing!