VP of Sales (closed)
PublicStuff is a venture-backed company in NYC with a very simple goal: change the way government works by changing how it communicates with and services its citizens. We currently market a service request management application that enables citizens to report and governments to manage issues facing their cities. The city of Philadelphia along with scores of other cities and towns are our customers and we look to grow rapidly over the coming months and years both in terms of cities and the applications we sell on top of our mobile engagement platform.
We are looking to hire a Vice President of Sales to enable us to build a sales engine to dominate our market and change the way government works for the better across the world. Responsibilities include:
- Build a world class sales organization
- Hire great people
- Materially increase revenue and productivity per sales person
- Decrease sales person ramp time to on-target productivity
- Increase Operational Efficiency (Billing, Fulfillment, Collections)
- Implement a CRM system to enable management visibility into sales pipeline
- Effectively implement a multi-prongsales strategy utilizing field sales (if necessary), telesales and self-service sales.
- Expand and Develop go-to-market strategies
- Position the company for rapid growth and user adoption
- Previous roles as a sales director, manager, VP sales with understanding and experience in telesales, field sales and self-service sales.
- Mastery of CRM systems (Zoho, Salesforce, etc): objects, data quality, custom workflows, reporting, and dashboard tools
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, including experience with complex data structures and models
- Expert in Excel, for all forms of analysis and data modelling
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, present rigorous analysis and insights with clarity and confidence
PublicStuff is a VC backed tech startup company in the heart of NYC. PublicStuff increases civic participation while also driving down costs for municipal and service-based agencies. PublicStuff is headquartered in New York, NY. Read more about us at: http://techcrunch.com/2012/10/09/publicstuff-5-million-funding/
We're a growing company with and awesome startup vibe, weekly team lunches, sponsored happy hours, outings and all around fun. If you're looking to join a fast-paced, growing company and thrive in a startup environment, then you should apply!