Oracle OBIEE Security Consultant
JP Title: Oracle OBIEE Security Consultant
Travel: M-Th at client site, Friday work remote from home.
We need a consultant that knows OBIEE, version 11 preferred but version 10.1 okay as well. Needs to have a strong understanding OBIEE security, it's a must.Must be able to perform OBIEE Security setup and configuration, and knowledge of developing reports using Answers, OBIEE Analytics, and BI Publisher.
• Experienced in implementing and supporting an Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) / Oracle Business Intelligence Analytics (OBIA) Data Warehouse
• Possess an understanding of the entire OBIEE application stack.
• Possess a detailed understanding of ETL capabilities.
• Key skill requirement is implementing the OBIEE 'out of the box' reports for Healthcare and extending those reports in accordance to business needs.
• Key skill requirement is custom enterprise reports and dashboards using Answers. Plus if you have BI Publisher reporting skills as well.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain the OBIEE repository.
• Must have knowledge of OBIEE reporting using Answers/Analytics and “My Dashboard'.
• Must be able to drive collecting OBIEE security requirements as well as guide the users with recommendations. Turn requirements to technical specifications and facilitate development and implementation.
• Possess the ability to work with the business users and develop domain value mappings and/or modifications.
• Possess strong skills in working with business areas to document reporting requirements and recommend reporting solutions.
• Possess an overall ability to communicate and document clearly requirements, process flows and development specifications. Able to work within a structured project design and development methodology.
• Experienced in Oracle database data access / SQL.
• Able to work with Oracle support in troubleshooting issues with OBIEE data and functionality.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
• 3+ years of direct work experience in information technology
• 3+ years experience in OBIEE, AOL, SQL, PL/SQL,
Consulting Solutions delivers global IT consulting expertise to the various industries.
-Develops and offers integrated, end-to-end IT solutions in targeted industry segments that support the client's strategic, operational and financial goals and positions Dell Services for rapidly growing business. Consulting practice areas include business and IT transformation, enterprise architecture, business performance, process design, IT strategy (including applications portfolio strategy and assessment), ERP implementation, application design, and strategic consulting around emerging technologies.
-Strategizes and implements business and technology change working collaboratively with business leaders to align technology and processes to organizational strategies and objectives.
-Utilizes consulting intellectual property to develop solutions that drive change throughout the entire organization to control costs, increase operational efficiencies, improve productivity, accelerate delivery time, enhance customer service, drive revenue, and cultivate business growth.
-Develops and enhances intellectual property through research and client experiences.Typically, the Principal Consultant III assumes a lead role as a technical advisor for large and complex integrated IT/Change/Business Process projects. Manages to completion projects that span multi-functional, multi-national, and multiple sites.
-Applies state-of-the-art knowledge of technology alternative and generates leading edge technical solutions.
-Provides strategic direction to ensure program/project development is in line with current organizational direction.
-Explains, consults, and makes recommendations on highly complex and/or critical situations.
-Develops long-range objectives and plans of action that affect one or more teams.
-Provides direction for entire consulting project or a project team(s) and makes decisions on approaches and procedures. Develops/improves strategic processes and direction for projects.
-Consults and transfers knowledge of skills.
-Contributes to developing innovative ideas and principles.
-Applies expert subject matter knowledge to solve unique or extremely complex business issues and is regarded as an expert both internally and externally and acts as an organizational spokesperson on specialized projects.
-Develops and explains business cases to Senior Executives within the company.
-Performs work under consultative direction.
-Develops and maintains effective relationships with top executives in targeted companies and participates as a key member in solutions and strategy decisions. Is responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities at existing clients as well as opportunities with new clients. Performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours as well as accomplishments in various aspects of practice development, including revenue growth. Requires leading edge skills in latest