Developer for a Front office team, strong educational background, NYC, full time (closed)
- Developer for a Front office team, strong educational background, NYC, full time
Implementing trade capture, pricing, risk, eTrading, & reporting solutions using new strategic frameworks
- Gathering requirements for new functionality from business users; offering timely solutions; developing, testing, and implementing these solutions
- Supporting and enhancing the existing infrastructure and applications across a variety of technologies (.NET, Java, RBDMS).
- Building knowledge of credit projects
- Balancing fast time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance, and audit mandates
- algorithms & data structures
- Functional programming using C# or Java or any mainstream programming language (OO, functional or dynamic)
- Experience or interest in Agile development
- Innovative; challenges the status quo
- Knowledge of credit derivatives or other financial products (optional)
- Exposure to any of the following technologies is a bonus: WPF/XAML, Clojure, Hadoop, Apache Camel, HBase
This is a full time opening, Competitive Base, bonus and great benefits for the employees and their families. RELOCATION PACKAGE WITHIN USA MAY BE PROVIDED IF NEEDED. H1B Transfer is possible. Please send your resume to Katherine Batarin at email@example.com; or call me on 212 816 7675.