As a Mining Engineer you’ll learn how to have a direct impact on the bottom line of our company while you become skilled at developing, expanding, and supporting mining operations through mine planning, reserve evaluation, operations support and special projects. Other duties include:
- Participation in feasibility studies to define effective mining methods
- Equipment selection
- Capital and operating cost studies
- Manpower and production requirements
- Working with geologists to prepare detailed coal reserve estimates
- Develop practical mining plans for new and existing operations
- Lead or be a team member on special projects
- B.S. degree in mining engineering
- Competence in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Competence in AutoCADD & SurvCadd
- Demonstrated reliability.
- Willingness to relocate to Alabama
- Dedication to meeting work goals while creating a safe work environment.
As a salaried Mining Engineer you’ll enjoy a highly competitive pay and benefits package that includes salary, annual bonus, medical and dental insurance, 401-k with company match, and more. A generous, company-paid relocation package is also available for this position.