FINANCIAL ANALYST (closed)
Great opportunity if you have very strong financial analytical skills for
this successful NYC wholesale apparel company. This is a new position
for a Financial Analyst with 3-5 years experience, to work closely with
their CFO and management.
• Oversee the analysis of financial information to evaluate
past and future financial performance to provide accurate
and timely financial recommendations to management for
decision making purposes.
• Provide business planning, financial analysis, month-end and
quarterly reporting, budgeting, long range plans, variance
analysis, and other ad hoc analysis.
• Provide CFO with financial results for the company on a
monthly basis including analysis on revenue, profitability
and key performance by division
• Update expenses & investigate trends and variances
• Royalty reports
• Work with CFO on creation of annual budgets
• Work with sales team on projections, budgets etc.
• Licensing analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
• Experience in the Apparel industry is a plus but not required.
• Exposure to the Real Estate industry is a plus.
• 3-5 years of financial experience.
• Some Operational experience would be a plus
• Must have knowledge of financial accounting
• Strong analytical skills are key
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expert in Excel, knowledge of Sage or Mas90 and/or other
New York based position (no relocation costs)
SALARY: Depends on experience
Please send your confidential resume in MS Word version and
salary requirement directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlene C. Burke
CC BURKE, LTD.