Sr. Telecom Network Engineer - must have Cisco Unified Call Manager
Link to apply:
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in 12,400 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 5,300 associates, including 1,280 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries.
A Senior Network Engineer is required to provide global tier 3 support for the Gartner IP telephony infrastructure which includes Cisco UCM, UCCE and voice gateways .Support of the underlying infrastructure as well as integration into other systems. Key responsibilities will include:
- Design, configuration, support and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Call Manager.
- Design, configuration, support and troubleshooting of Cisco UCCE.
- Identify, isolate and resolve complex IP-Telephony problems to mitigate business impact
- Design, test, pilot, implement and promote new UC features and functions within Gartner IP telephony environment to support the various business units within Gartner.
- Creation and documentation of standards for the Gartner IP telephony environment.
- Key interface in Global real-estate projects at Gartner.
- Interface with the local telephone companies for service orders and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IPT, call centers and networking concepts
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of basic telephony and global telephony standards
- CCVP certification or related 5 years professional experience
- Troubleshooting and support of a Global UC infrastructure
- Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Exhibit stellar communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with staff at all levels in the organization (verbal and written).
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.