Lead TM1 Consultant (closed)
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
We are currently looking for a Lead TM1 Consultant based in San Francisco, CA (remote options available) to join our IBM Enterprise Performance Management Unit.
The job will require the candidate to wear multiple hats and play multiple roles on client engagements, and can include technical development, project scoping, solution testing, client training, and project management.
The core of our work is predicated on our understanding of the business process at hand and how data supports that process. Over the long term, your exposure to industry and business process will be broad, and your technical exposure will be deep.
Required Skill Set
Office of Finance:
- Experience implementing Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting solutions
- Knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Ability to analyze financial results
- General database knowledge
Exposure to the following tool:
- IBM-Cognos TM1
- Capture and analyze requirements and develop and document designs in a business intelligence/data warehouse environment
- Work closely with business analysts and end users to understand business rules and interpret data
- Think and act independently and take the lead on projects
- Produce excellent written material and comfortably present material orally
- Display strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial – Risk Taker, Motivated by Risk/Reward Scenarios
- Ability to work alone or in teams
- Strong Client Presentation/Meeting Skills – Must be able to participate in Client Meetings/JAD sessions/User Acceptance Testing. Leadership skills and experience in these areas is a plus.
- Educational Experience – A 4-year college degree is highly preferred, although not required for the right candidate.
- Additional Education – MBA, MS, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Technical Certifications – IBM-Cognos, Oracle, SAP or any other Financial Performance Management Application vendor will only benefit
- Must be open to at least 50% travel
This is a full time position with Perficient. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried employment opportunities. We offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 4 weeks PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful business-driven technology solutions for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,500 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 27 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.