SAP HCM Consultant
Seeking SAP HCM Consultants for direct-hire opportunities with US-based, top-tier Management Consulting Firm.
Working as a consultant, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
Our clients’ professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help their clients achieve high performance. SAP professionals have skills in delivering SAP enterprise solutions. The focus is on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome.
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Ownership of a particular functional area for an SAP HR implementation. The extent of that functional area will vary by project, client and individual
• Process design and application configuration for SAP HCM applications
• Work with the end users and business owners to map SAP HR standard processes to the business needs of the client
• Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs
• Document all gaps and work with the client and development team to determine gap resolutions
• Responsible for your functional area during Conference Room Pilot (prepare data and scripts, test the application, document and resolve gaps, etc.)
• Lead the testing effort for your functional area and coordinate changes
• Project planning, estimating, tracking and reporting
• Ability to meet travel requirements, usually Monday-Thursday.
• Candidate must have at least 3 years configuration/functional experience with SAP HCM modules (recent experience)
• Minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation experience
• Bachelors Degree
Additional Preferred Skills:
Experience leading and guiding teams of multiple individuals; Prior consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Email confidential resume in Word format to David Maxwell, email@example.com, type ATTN: SAP HCM in the subject line of email.