These individuals must have excellent communications skills and proven experience in developing reports. Primarily responsible for developing reliable, efficient, and maintainable report configurations that are in line with the fundamental principles of our platform. This individual will be required participate in the needs analysis of new reports and support and maintain existing report templates. Provide report development and/or data analysis expertise.
- Minimum of 4 years of Report Development and/or Business Intelligence development with any reporting/BI tool or suite such as Jasper, Cognos, Actuate or Business Objects. Jasper is most desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years of Data Warehousing concepts (ETL, data marts, staging). Applicants should understand logical and physical data modeling concepts (normalization, star schema, OLAP), including complex joins and entity relationships and have experience in designing, building and/or deploying data warehousing solutions. Deeper knowledge of ETL may also me a suitable option if a good mix of skill is present. Including the ability to write intermediate to advanced SQL statements.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Oracle or other databases.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, be flexible, self-starter, ability to solve problems, develop solutions, multi-task and maintain deadlines for development initiatives.
- Proven excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Domain knowledge of Financial Services, specifically Middle Office functions in Asset Management
- Technical educational background (min. bachelor degree or equivalent) or must have vast experience in data analysis/architecture/design/reporting
- Developing and configuring reports and reporting solutions in line with the requirements and platform guidelines
- Participating in design and strategy sessions as required
- Participating in data analysis and research as required
- Serve as a reporting subject matter expert across the organization and assist other team members with the construction of reports
- Documenting and sharing information related to the project upon request
- Defect resolution
- Ensuring that all assigned task are customer focused, results oriented, performance driven, and in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements
- Employing analytical, conceptual, and creative thinking skills to improve overall platform and process
- Supporting the reports created
- Maintaining effective working relationships with organizational team and with the customers