Vice President — Authentication Services Management - Warren NJ (closed)
VP – Authentication Services Management
Senior technical/business manager will be responsible for the service management of Citi’s Authentication Services solutions and data protection. Must be willing to work in an operational support environment supporting 24x7 via on call as required. The job is heavy on client interaction and requires excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Great communications skills. Must be able to interact with senior management from both a business and technical perspective.
- Flexibility to support incident management tasks and managing business interaction during an outage
- Represent Authentication Services in problem management forums and help track items to closure
- Support alignment to CTI service management efforts
- This position requires at least 8-10 years’ experience working with some of Citi’s various Authentication solutions, including:
- SiteMinder R 6 /R 12 policy servers in a UNIX environment.
- SunONE directory server (Sun Enterprise Directory, or Oracle Enterprise Directory) version 6.x.
- Etrust Audit
- Token Technologies (safeword, RSA, OTP, TAS)
- SSH Tectia
- Directory Server.
- The candidate is expected to have a very strong knowledge Microsoft tools like Excel, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, SQL.
- Strong networking background and understanding of file transfer protocols (Axway/Tumbleweed is a plus), load balancing, network monitoring tools, system administration, network protocols, system monitoring, databases, and storage etc.
- Expert UNIX knowledge is required.
- Provide a strong coordination for all required tactical and strategic initiatives in support of our customers
- A strong information security, control/risk management background and knowledge of software delivery lifecycle.
- Certifications (CISSP, CISA, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, Redhat, Solaris, MCSE) are a plus.