Sales Professional - Managed Care/Healthcare (closed)
Seeking a Sales Rep with experience in selling to Managed Care Facilities, also other experience may include: 3rd Party Benefits, Self Funded Insurance, Medical Document Retrieval and Other Insurances
Individual can be based anywhere in the USA
Territory is the NE - heavy travel to the NE is required
Strong base salary with uncapped commission capability
Home based option available with ability to travel to NY Office for meetings frequently required
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the full sales life-cycle encompassing identification, qualification of prospects, face‐to‐face meetings and presentations to key decision‐makers, responding to requests for proposals and handling contract negotiations, providing close client support; and preparing PowerPoint presentations and proposals for presentation to prospective clients.
- Gather market intelligence and contribute to marketing, pricing, and new opportunities for product development in order to meet changing client needs.
- Target potential leads and pursuits, plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches.
- Leverage industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the creation and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales.
- Responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Conduct business conversations with business owners and decision makers. Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Perform consultative sales and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face‐to-face calling on decision makers and business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assist in the implementation of company sales and marketing plans as needed.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Gather and submit business information for pricing and present solutions to identified prospects’ business problems.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including cold calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow‐up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Company CRM system to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.