Chief Financial Officer
Our client is the world's leading B2B, online fashion marketplace. The company's patented Cloud based SaaS technology enables leading brands and retailers to easily communicate the vast amounts of visual and transactional information required to do business together.
Reporting to the Chairman, the CFO will have responsibiity for overseeing all finance, banking, shareholder and investor functions, while at the same time be a critical partner with the CEO, senior management team and Corporate Board in guiding and executing long and short term strategy. Our client is seeking an operational manager to ensure that Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Pricing, Staffing, Facilities, Investments, Acquisitions, and outside collaborations remain in line with Financial, Budgetary, Cash Flow, Growth and Exit goals, and requirements.
This is an exciting ground floor opportunity to join the executive team to support this rapidly and globally expanding organization. As a senior financial executive, this person must have demonstrated financial and operational success preferably gained in a technology start-up with at least 100+ employees. Experience must include busines financing, equity investment and/or IPO. The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of a BS., CPA, and/or a MBA
- at least 5 years experience as a CFO or equivalent, in a technology start-up with at least $50 million in revenues
- recurring revenue experience in a business that has scaled effectively at an aggressive compound growth rate
- experience in a senior financial management role, partnering with executives staff, resulting in the development and implementation of financial strategies
- an entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility
- demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package and a generous Pre-IPO Equity Participation Plan.