.NET Software ArchitectTech Lead NYC (closed)
We’re TMP Worldwide, we have a reputation for pioneering innovative solutions and delivering best-in-class and first-to-market strategies. We’re a company collaboratively focused on moving our clients in new directions and individually motivated by a passion for conquering new challenges. Digital’s our thing – and we’re happy to brag that we’re ranked among the top interactive agencies in the US.
And it’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a Software Architect
TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions.
* Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, development process.
* Make recommendations as appropriate to ensure maximum stability and minimum downtime.
* Contribute to overall technical strategy and development direction. Provide leadership on engineering aspects including design, analysis, testing and implementation.
* Conduct and/or participate in formal and informal, internal and external technology presentations and reviews.
* Oversee and develop next generation web applications and products.
* Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
* Provide technical troubleshooting and de-bug support.
* Develop and implement new products and provide information and support when required.
* Evaluate new design proposals, investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits.
* Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner.
* BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
* 6+ years experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications.
* Expert knowledge of agile, design and enterprise patterns.
* Knowledge of .Net 2.0+ and the C# Language.
* Expert knowledge of object oriented programming.
* Knowledge of domain driven design.
* Knowledge of test driven development.
* Knowledge of aspect oriented programming.
* Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design.
* Knowledge of UI patterns.
* Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
* Experience guiding, coaching, and developing with other engineers
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to influence and manage change
* Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
* Must possess a solid business sense to analyze IT viability and strategic vision
* A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies. TMP is a single source for companies to communicate their employment offerings in order to recruit and retain the best talent. Through online and traditional communications, ROI campaign management services, creative and brand management, diversity enrichment and media planning, TMP delivers Solutions with an Interactive Edge, achieving industry-specific results across virtually every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia and affiliated around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications.