Legal -Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant to General Counsel of Media Network company.
This position will manage, organize and leverage time effectively for the General Counsel, through effective administrative intervention and calendar and telephone management. This individual will exhibit the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage general administrative, clerical and project-based tasks including:
- providing a professional telephone presence,
- managing Outlook Calendar and Contact items,
- coordinating conference calls, in-person, and on-line meetings,
- administering Fed-Ex, faxes, mail and interoffice correspondence.
- Schedule all aspects of travel, with travel agent and acting independently.
- Manage Travel & Entertainment Expense reporting for General Counsel and remote staff.
- Arrange off-site meetings where needed and manage related travel logistics.
- Professionally interact with shareholders, board members, consultants, vendors, senior management within and outside the company.
- Coordinate with and assist remote staff to provide efficient and professional administrative coverage.
- Prepare and file annual reports with state agencies for all stations.
- Prepare, process and maintain vehicle registrations for company-owned vehicles.
- Maintain legal files, and other correspondence, reports, and databases.
- Prepare accounting batches for legal invoices (including law firm bills, FCC regulatory and state registration fees) and update accounts payable chart.
- Oversee department organization tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years experience supporting senior executives or legal counsel strongly preferred.
- Must be accurate typist with a minimum of 60-65 WPM, must be able to work flexible hours.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Positive and professional standards, judgment, diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and independently, under deadlines, with minimal supervision and a strong attention to detail.