Senior .net Developer (closed)
If you are:
- starting to think it might be time to make your first or second job move or are a 6 year developer with several moves under your belt, we want to talk.
- excited at the idea of getting experience on different projects with bleeding-edge technology and not being a maintenance developer, we have great projects at small to mid size companies as well as swanky fortune companies.
- looking for a company that does fun stuff and knows their employees personally, we do that stuff and are a consistent 'Best Place to Work' winner.
- interested in working for an inspiring leadership team that will take your career to the next level, our President is a Business Journal Woman to Watch and our CEO is a Business Journal 40 under 40.
- enthusiastic about networking with and being a part of the best development team in the twin cities, our quality team and hiring process is the best in the area. We can confidently say that ALL our developers are truly awesome bar-none.
We're actively and rapidly hiring highly talented individuals with a passion for independent learning and technology. We love technology - its what we do and its resonated throughout our ownership and leadership.
Comp and Bennies: our employees earn an exceptional compensation package that includes great benefits, an individually tailored career development plan, training, mentoring, etc. We've benchmarked with our competitors and our employees feedback is resoundingly positive.
Please respond by clicking 'lets talk' above or email your resume or portfolio to email@example.com to be contacted by a recruiter who will want to find out what your story is. Feel free to call 952-960-2225 for more information.