Manufacturing Engineer (closed)
- The manufacturing engineer plans, develops, installs and maintains the plant and equipment required to manufacture the product line; providing and maintaining effective use of the processes and machines by which production rates and product specifications can be met effectively and at competitive costs.
- Designs and implements effective and efficient facilities, processes, equipment and machines.
- Provides designs for the optimum utilization of facility space, Client and equipment. Analyzes problems related to processes and equipment; provides solutions, technical guidance, and documentation to prevent recurring problems.
- Provides design flexibility in machinery and equipment to accommodate changes in product range, production levels, product designs and processing methods.
- Trains operating personnel in the requirements and use of new equipment and processes.
- Develops, investigates and implements cost reduction efforts and related activities to reduce product and operating cost.
- Recommend material and product design modifications for the purpose of reducing cost or improving quality.
Physical effort: Not a sedentary position, continuous movement required throughout the facility.
Work environment: entails spending approximately 20% of the work day in the machine shop, assembly area or warehouse, 80% of the day in offices.
BSME, BSEE or BSIE
3-5 years experience in Technical engineering function
Computer skills (spreadsheet, project management programs, design calculations, etc.)
Must have the ability posses drafting skills and good mechanical aptitude