Sales Executive — Interactive Online Market - Virtual 650661 (closed)
Sales Executive — Interactive Online Market - Virtual 650661
Our Client is a global provider of print ads or marketing materials, interactive campaigns, pre-media services, image editing and more. Their clients engage in strategic, multi-year relationships that deliver the following benefits:
Cost reduction: their comprehensive approach to transition and production has consistently resulted in savings of 40% or more over clients’ internal costs.
24/6 production and 24-hour (or less) turn times: They complement their clients’ schedules and reliably meet turn times for their mission-critical digital files.
Excellent quality: They manage their unique design process with a continuous improvement approach based on Lean Six Sigma. their quality is consistently above 98%.
This company can deliver all of the above because of their unique advantages:
Scale: With more than 1,000 employees, they have one of the largest pools of creative talent in the world and produces thousands of projects per week.
Process-driven approach: Their detailed workflow documentation and process maps enable them to transition efficiently and meet expectations for quality and turn times.
People: Their global human resources team works to recruit talented employees, provide excellent training, and motivate them to excel. They have Pay for Great Performance programs and structure incentives around innovation and accuracy.
Multi-shore production facilities: They have two large production centers in Pune, India and Manila, Philippines and two redundant data centers in the U.S.
Candidate must have strong domain knowledge of publishing, print and digital production, including understanding of the market, key players and solutions in the premedia and retail industry. (i.e. Target, BestBuy, Comcast, John Deere, Walmart, etc)
The Sales Executive is responsible for supporting in generating new revenue and strategic relationships within the Interactive Online Advertising market. He or she will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer and the marketing team to develop and execute key strategies to grow and expand digital revenue. This position requires some working knowledge of interactive media experience and a desire for sales/account management. Success will be defined as supporting with closing deals, establishing new partnerships, and growing revenue around high margin products.
Location: Anywhere in the USA
Relocation: Not necessary - Home based office
Base Salary: $120k - $125k
OTE: $240k Plus - Uncapped
Travel: Ability to travel within US up to 40% of the time with occasional international travel
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Meet and exceed sales and revenues goals by selling our rich media technology solutions, digital advertising, video and online marketing solutions to target markets including newspapers, media companies (targeting SMB market), marketing service providers (targeting SMB market) and corporate marketing groups
- Directly closing multiple millions of dollars in revenue annually
- Conduct lead generation, prospect qualification, and new business opportunities
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close deals in an aggressive time frame
- Lead the preparation of proposals, value propositions, executive presentations, contract negotiations and client meetings
- Manage and update a sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long term prospects
- Provide frequent communication and update on sales performance and prospecting status
- Develop and implement both annual and monthly sales funnels and objectives in coordination with the Company's strategic plan
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years selling to newspaper, media, yellow page, local broadcast, marketing service providers and similar categories targeting SMB markets
- Experience selling multiple digital products ranging from advertising, email, social, mobile, websites, directories, ad operations and more.
- Some working knowledge of media and advertising, online advertising production, applications, multimedia, technology and software concepts
- Familiarity with a wide range of interactive media technologies, including but not limited to
- Rich media ad products and services
- Search engine marketing
- HTML email marketing
- Banner campaigns
- Animated gif/marketing
- Web design/enhancements
- Video effects production
- Paid-search advertising
- Social marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Online directory marketing
- Ability to think “outside the box”' to bring new and compelling business opportunities that prove value to the company and the bottom line
- Solution-focused, results-oriented and self starter able to be successful in a virtual, global organization
- Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong customer service orientation coupled with exceptional written and verbal skills required
- Excellent analytical skills with thorough knowledge of strategic analysis to align business with results
- Exceptional business skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Project.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com