Accenture Management Consulting - Financial Services - Fraud (AML) Risk Management, Consultant (closed)
New York, NY
Report this JobJoin the Accenture Risk Management team and you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls. As a Risk Management business consultant, you will support clients businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk. By refining and optimizing our clients' abilities to identify risks, evaluate scenarios, determine response and monitor progress, we create substantial shareholder and economic value.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is a leading provider of management consulting services worldwide. Drawing on the extensive experience of its 16,000 management consultants globally, Accenture Management Consulting works with companies and governments to achieve high performance by combining broad and deep industry knowledge with functional capabilities to provide services in Strategy, Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Finance & Enterprise Performance, Operations, Risk Management, Sustainability, and Talent & Organization.
We have opportunities for you to join our Accenture Management Consulting practice in Financial Services Industry, AML Risk Management.
Accenture's Risk Management group works with clients to protect and increases economic and shareholder value while fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently and implementing effective risk governance and operating models. We have the breadth of experience, global resources, superior assets and deep knowledge and insights to help the c-level suite, create new forms of value and to help our clients become high-performance financial services industry businesses.
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing investigative due diligence using both internal and external resources to obtain a thorough understanding of the clients transactional purpose - nature of transactional activity, source of funds, review of KYC/CIP documentation, analysis of the clients related accounts - to compare similar high risk transactional activity to determine whether the transactions appear suspicious within the Banking, and/or Capital Markets industries.
- Minimum 1 year experience working at an institution or for institutions that were remediating AML Program issues (e.g., performing a Lookback Activity Review, enhancing the Customer Risk Rating system or implementing a Transaction Monitoring application) or working through Regulatory Requirements (e.g., Enforcement Action)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Management Consulting firm in AML Risk Consulting
- Experience documenting all findings and make recommendations for flagging cases requiring a suspicious transaction report or case closure and, when necessary, drafting SAR memorandum
- Experience reviewing potential sanction lists matches to determine whether they are true matches. If necessary, contacting business to conduct investigation and/or escalating to the OFAC Officer
- Familiarity with AML Risk & technology vendors a plus (e.g., Actimize, SAS, Oracle)
- Hands on experience with Risk Process Design and Reengineering
- Understanding of the Enterprise-wide AML Risk Assessment process
- Understanding of Lending within Retail and Commercial Banking a plus
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management Solutions
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the following areas: Fraud, Banking, Payments, Cards, Electronic Banking with a Finance background - Understanding of Fraud related Regulatory Requirements
- Minimum 2 years working with Risk Management Market Drivers and Financial Services (FS) Industry Trends
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred
- MBA preferred
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: https://careers3.accenture.com/taleo/taleo.asp?countryname=us - Job Number: 00171192