Learning Facilitator - Rochester / Albion, NY - 673 (closed)
TrainingFolks is searching for Learning Facilitators to provide instructor-led training (classroom delivery) in various locations across the country.
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing workforce. We address our client’s issues of urgency, capacity and capability.
The Training Facilitator will be responsible for:
- Facilitate a customer service training program in a classroom setting.
- Facilitate group discussions and exercises.
- Ensure effective training delivery and transfer of learning on various processes, products, and systems.
- Perform classroom administration duties as required, i.e. equipment setup, distribution of training materials and aids.
- Measure training results by evaluating learner performance and by obtaining feedback on the program.
- Communicate learner performance results and recommend development plan to line supervisors as needed.
The ideal Training Facilitator will be responsible for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education with extensive experience in Adult Education. Graduate Degree a plus.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, learning styles and adult motivation techniques
- 5-7 years experience delivering classroom training to a varied audience in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of Banking (Mortgages is a valuable asset)
- Experience in facilitating training in a call center or contact center is required
- Experience facilitating new hire training is considered an asset
- Strong classroom management/group facilitation skills
- Ability to actively engage learners
- Proven track record of successful training delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels for the organization
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on positive, productive business relationships
- Strong planning and time management skills, including effective prioritization and organizational skills
We are looking for LOCAL TRAINERS in the following training locations:
- Albion, NY
- Rochester, NY
- Jacksonville, FL
- Melbourne, FL
- Tempe, AZ
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Brooklyn, NY
- Columbus, OH
- Arlington, TX
- Coppell, TX
- Houston, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Dates within October and November
- A Train-the-Trainer/Certification program through the client will be required prior to selection
- Local commute only; no travel
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills.
If you are interested in this role please send your resume (WORD format), references, certifications, related experience and your rate/salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the subject line of your submission please mention – “Learning Facilitator - LOCATION” and include the appropriate location.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted